Thursday 28 May 2015



blurb

When two worlds collide how many will survive?

I've been captured for six years and yet no one has bothered to help me, the one person I thought might of helped disappeared all of a sudden. Each day for the last six years i've had to deal with him touching me, telling me what he wants to do and I can't stand it.

I have to find out who she is and why she is free and I am here locked away and used as a puppet, I need to know everyone I love is ok. Although my gut instinct is telling me I may already be too late.

My name is Morgan and this is my story.

review

thankyou amybeth for the chance to review

loved the story on this very gripping and i found it hard to put down i love how morgan and wyatt.
when i got to the end of the book i was gobsmacked at how the story ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment